St. Jude Medical Recalls Pain Management Implant
The devices were removed because batteries failed too soon or were overheated while recharging. St. Jude has announced steps to correct the issue with the battery supplier.
More Articles on Pain Management:
Florida's National Pain Institute Introduces New Fibromyalgia Therapy
10 Pain Management Physicians on the Move
Indiana Senator to Sponsor Bill Requiring Pain Clinic Owners be Physicians
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Preston Crossing Endoscopy Center to Hold Free Colon Cancer Screening Day
- Nashville Health Care Council Appoints AmSurg EVP Phillip Clendenin to 2014 Fellows Class
- High Reliability Organizing Can Prove Successful for Anesthesia, Beyond
- HHS: Audit Physicians Billing More Than $3M Annually
- 15 Ambulatory Surgery Centers With 10+ Specialties