Patient Education Tool: 'The Anesthesia Experience During Labor & Delivery' Brochure From NAPA
North American Partners in Anesthesia offers a free, downloadable brochure for patients on the anesthesia experience during labor and delivery.
The brochure provides answers to a number of questions including:
- I'm pregnant, what should I know about pain medication?
- What pain relief medications are available to decrease pain during contractions?
- What's the difference between an epidural and spinal anesthesia?
- Will anesthesia affect my baby?
Download the NAPA brochure on the anesthesia experience during labor and delivery (pdf) for use in your facility.
Learn more about North American Partners in Anesthesia.
Note: View our database providing more than 123 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles Featuring NAPA:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today