Patient Education Tool: 'The Anesthesia Experience During Labor & Delivery' Brochure From NAPA
North American Partners in Anesthesia offers a free, downloadable brochure for patients on the anesthesia experience during labor and delivery.
The brochure provides answers to a number of questions including:
- I'm pregnant, what should I know about pain medication?
- What pain relief medications are available to decrease pain during contractions?
- What's the difference between an epidural and spinal anesthesia?
- Will anesthesia affect my baby?
Download the NAPA brochure on the anesthesia experience during labor and delivery (pdf) for use in your facility.
Learn more about North American Partners in Anesthesia.
Note: View our database providing more than 123 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles Featuring NAPA:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Why ASCs should prioritize personalities in staff recruitment: Select Physicians Surgery Center's administrator shares insight
- AAAHC names Dr. Vicky Gordon interim president & CEO: 3 notes
- Emergent BioSolutions receives contract for Zika vaccine: 4 things know
- Obama administration to update Medicare Part B payment proposal, but will this be enough to squash opposition?
- Illinois Department of Insurance approves $37B Aetna, Humana merger: 4 key points