Pain Physician Named Chief Medical Officer for American News Report
named Daniel Bennett, MD, to the position of chief medical officer. An interventional spine and pain surgical physician, Dr. Bennett is the founder of the National Pain Foundation and leads the Integrative Treatment Centers for pain management in Denver, Colo.
As chief medical officer, Dr. Bennett will guide editorial coverage of health and wellness stories for American News Report, including its special section on chronic pain, the National Pain Report. He will also contribute columns and commentary on pain issues.
Related Articles on Pain Management:5 Pain Specialists on Common Patient Pain Myths
Infrared Light Therapy Found to Reduce Chronic Pain
Funding for Connecticut's Drug Database to End This Year
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About