Pain Management Market Will Catapult by 2018, Report Finds
The pain management market is currently valued at $52 billion. The opioid segment of the market is growing at a rate of 20 percent and will constitute 43 percent of the pain management market by 2018, according to the report.
More Articles on Pain Management:Spine Pain Management Announces New Affiliate in San Antonio
Arizona Pain Specialists Adds New Phoenix Location
Steroid Injections May Not be Effective Treatment for Spinal Stenosis
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Medicaid gap could claim 600,000+ veterans: 4 takeaways
- Bundled payment methodology model in the ambulatory setting with commercially insured in California, 2009- 2015
- CarePoint Health sues Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield for $76M in unpaid claims: 6 things to know
- Valley Baptist Medical Center earns Joint Commission seal: 3 things to know
- Cigna expanding telemedicine coverage: 3 things to know