Pain Management Market Will Catapult by 2018, Report Finds
The pain management market is currently valued at $52 billion. The opioid segment of the market is growing at a rate of 20 percent and will constitute 43 percent of the pain management market by 2018, according to the report.
More Articles on Pain Management:Spine Pain Management Announces New Affiliate in San Antonio
Arizona Pain Specialists Adds New Phoenix Location
Steroid Injections May Not be Effective Treatment for Spinal Stenosis
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- What is in store for ASC M&A in 2015 to 2016?
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Gulshan Parasher of University of New Mexico
- AGA: GI physicians, reach out to CMS about colonoscopy cuts
- Top 5 reasons why physicians want to change workplaces
- Age, location affects outpatient orthopedic patient satisfaction: 5 insights