Pain Management Market Will Catapult by 2018, Report Finds
The pain management market is currently valued at $52 billion. The opioid segment of the market is growing at a rate of 20 percent and will constitute 43 percent of the pain management market by 2018, according to the report.
More Articles on Pain Management:Spine Pain Management Announces New Affiliate in San Antonio
Arizona Pain Specialists Adds New Phoenix Location
Steroid Injections May Not be Effective Treatment for Spinal Stenosis
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CDC chief fears deadly Candida auris could spread: 6 notes
- Survey says 33% of providers using telehealth services
- Payer group advocates for continuing cost sharing reductions — 4 key notes
- The Joint Commission Journal on Quality and Patient Safety adds associate editors
- Northwest Ohio Orthopedics & Sports Medicine opening surgery center: 4 key notes