New Pain Management Center Opens in Virginia
The clinic is focused on treating chronic pain. Treatment is mainly in the form of prescribed pain pills, but sometimes other methods are used.
Patients are interviewed by auditors employed by the clinic and then by the physician assistant who determines a treatment plan. This is to ensure that the prospective patients do not have a history of drug abuse, according to the report.
More Articles on Pain Management:Community Health Center, Integrated Pain Center of Arizona Partner for Telehealth Program
Study: Electrical Stimulation of Brain Can Lead to Pain Relief
National Pain Institute's South Florida Clinics Offer Fibromyalgia Treatments
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 6 things to know contaminated medical instruments
- Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists in Washington offers outpatient joint replacements: 5 key notes
- What ASC leaders need to know about Donald Trump's '2 for 1' executive order to cut regulations
- 7 things to know about MRSA
- GOP remains unified around 1 core healthcare element — Health savings accounts