New Pain Management Center Opens in Virginia
The clinic is focused on treating chronic pain. Treatment is mainly in the form of prescribed pain pills, but sometimes other methods are used.
Patients are interviewed by auditors employed by the clinic and then by the physician assistant who determines a treatment plan. This is to ensure that the prospective patients do not have a history of drug abuse, according to the report.
More Articles on Pain Management:Community Health Center, Integrated Pain Center of Arizona Partner for Telehealth Program
Study: Electrical Stimulation of Brain Can Lead to Pain Relief
National Pain Institute's South Florida Clinics Offer Fibromyalgia Treatments
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
The Business and Operations of ASCs
Featuring Mike Eruzione and Arianna Huffington
- ASC Industry Leader to Know: Sarah Malaniak of Ambulatory Center for Endoscopy
- Affinity Health Plan bolsters executive team: 5 key points
- 10 trendy apps for ASC physicians
- The keys to financial success: How to keep ASCs profitable
- ASC success in the age of consumer responsibility: 3 thoughts on high deductible patients