New England Baptist Hospital Names Dr. Dana Zalkind Medical Director of Pain Management Program
New England Baptist Hospital in Boston announced that it has named Dana E. Zalkind, MD, as the medical director of its new Interdisciplinary Pain Management Program.
Dr. Zalkind is board certified in both anesthesiology and pain management. She is a member of Anesthesia Associates of Massachusetts and New England Pain Management Consultants. She is also a clinical instructor in anesthesia at Harvard Medical School in Boston and Boston University School of Medicine.
More Articles on Pain Management:
Wake Forest Baptist Health-Lexington Medical Center Shifts Pain Management, Anesthesia Services
ASIPP Names Dr. Joshua Hirsch Editor-In-Chief of Pain Physician
ASIPP Announces 23 New Board of Directors Members
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- ASD Management: How a private firm with decades of experience can improve your ASC
- Experienced RN Administrator / Venice, FL
- Non-opioid pain treatment NeuroRelease in development: 3 notes
- Nanticoke Physician Network adds Dr. Ismet Lukolic: 4 things to know
- Takeda named in Working Mother's top companies: 3 notes