New England Baptist Hospital Names Dr. Dana Zalkind Medical Director of Pain Management Program
New England Baptist Hospital in Boston announced that it has named Dana E. Zalkind, MD, as the medical director of its new Interdisciplinary Pain Management Program.
Dr. Zalkind is board certified in both anesthesiology and pain management. She is a member of Anesthesia Associates of Massachusetts and New England Pain Management Consultants. She is also a clinical instructor in anesthesia at Harvard Medical School in Boston and Boston University School of Medicine.
More Articles on Pain Management:
Wake Forest Baptist Health-Lexington Medical Center Shifts Pain Management, Anesthesia Services
ASIPP Names Dr. Joshua Hirsch Editor-In-Chief of Pain Physician
ASIPP Announces 23 New Board of Directors Members
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- American Association of Nurse Anesthetists: 4 key thoughts on expanding CRNAs' scope of practice
- 12 statistics on time orthopedic surgeons spend on administrative and paper work
- 59% of healthcare professionals optimistic for fewer regulations on physician practices under Trump: 5 key notes
- NorthStar Anesthesia brings its anesthesia services to Duke physician practice: 3 notes
- Does integrating patient-reported outcomes into GI care improve patient satisfaction? 3 study insights