Myoscience Focused Cold Therapy Device Receives FDA Clearance
announced that the newest generation of its patented device technology has received FDA clearance for the treatment of pain.
Focused Cold Therapy — the patented technology — delivers cold to targeted nerves. The cold induces a hibernating state and achieves an immediate result.
The hand-held device allows for treatment of pain without systemic side effects or addictive potential.
More Articles on Pain Management:SPR Therapeutics Raise $5M For Commercializing Pain Therapies
Study: Joint Disorders, Back Pain Among Top Reasons People Visit Physicians
Study: Vitamin D May Not Prevent Osteoarthritis
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies
- Reimbursement for Pain Management in the Coming Years