Licking Memorial Hospital Adds Dr. Sachida Manocha to Medical Staff
The Newark Advocate.
Dr. Manocha's special interest lays in advanced pain interventions, such as the dorsal column stimulator and implantable drug delivery systems for pain.
More Articles on Pain Management:Freezing Damaged Nerves Can Help Relieve Chronic Pain
Dr. Amol Soin Becomes Ohio State Medical Board Member
Dr. David Martincheck Joins Advanced Pain Care in Texas
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 4 Key Considerations When Adding a Partner to a Medical Practice
- 3 Ways to Fix Revenue Cycle Management Issues
- 8 Steps for ASC to Identify & Grow Nurse Leaders
- AAAHC: 3 Steps for Effective Implementation of Checklists in ASCs
- NAPA's Dr. Linda Shore-Lesserson to Speak at New York State Society of Anesthesiologist Event