Licking Memorial Hospital Adds Dr. Sachida Manocha to Medical Staff
The Newark Advocate.
Dr. Manocha's special interest lays in advanced pain interventions, such as the dorsal column stimulator and implantable drug delivery systems for pain.
More Articles on Pain Management:Freezing Damaged Nerves Can Help Relieve Chronic Pain
Dr. Amol Soin Becomes Ohio State Medical Board Member
Dr. David Martincheck Joins Advanced Pain Care in Texas
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Boosting pay at eye centers: Q&A with Bergen-Passaic Cataract Surgery Center's Caroline Ivanovski-Hauser
- American Society of Anesthesiologists launches Perioperative Surgical Home Learning Collaborative
- 5 surgical time-out solutions
- New anesthesia algorithm boosts sleep apnea diagnoses, saves lives
- Humble leaders could be the most profitable: here's why