Licking Memorial Hospital Adds Dr. Sachida Manocha to Medical Staff
The Newark Advocate.
Dr. Manocha's special interest lays in advanced pain interventions, such as the dorsal column stimulator and implantable drug delivery systems for pain.
More Articles on Pain Management:Freezing Damaged Nerves Can Help Relieve Chronic Pain
Dr. Amol Soin Becomes Ohio State Medical Board Member
Dr. David Martincheck Joins Advanced Pain Care in Texas
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes