Licking Memorial Hospital Adds Dr. Sachida Manocha to Medical Staff
Dr. Manocha's special interest lays in advanced pain interventions, such as the dorsal column stimulator and implantable drug delivery systems for pain.
More Articles on Pain Management:Freezing Damaged Nerves Can Help Relieve Chronic Pain
Dr. Amol Soin Becomes Ohio State Medical Board Member
Dr. David Martincheck Joins Advanced Pain Care in Texas
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Patient identification complexity & why the industry is still trying to get it right: 5 considerations
- The Center for Musculoskeletal Disorders installs Mazor system in ambulatory outpatient setting: 4 things to know
- 5 financial thoughts for mid-career physicians
- ASA, ePreop partner on quality reporting software: 5 notes
- RIVANNA partners with Vertec Scientific to market new anesthesia device: 3 notes