Laser Spine Institute Launches Employee Wellness Program
Laser Spine Institute launched its wellness program with a "No Limits" weight loss challenge at its four locations in Tampa, Fla., Scottsdale, Ariz., Philadelphia, Pa., and Oklahoma City, Okla. Employees completed the nine-week weight loss challenge, resulting in a total of more than 850 pounds lost company-wide.
"Laser Spine Institute is committed to delivering innovative healthcare solutions to patients suffering from neck and back pain," said Bill Horne, CEO of Laser Spine Institute. "We are also committed to our employees who work tirelessly every day to improve the quality of healthcare for our patients."
Related Articles on Pain Management:15 New Statistics on Pain Management Case Volume in ASCs
Pain Specialists Should Align Priorities With ACOs, Physician Says
American Pain Society Honors Five Clinical Centers of Excellence
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 7 Guidelines for Preparing a News Release About Surgery Center Accreditation
- Hiring Physicians: 6 Questions Providing Insight Into Candidates
- Physicians: Timeline for 2014 Deadlines to Remember
- Spotlight on MMX Healthcare: Developing Reliable, Affordable Tools for ASC Data Tracking & Management
- Hand Hygiene Story Roundup