Joint Commission Video Encourages Patients to Take Steps for Pain Management
The video encourages those suffering from pain to go to a healthcare provider for assessment and describe what they experiencing.
The video is the eighth installment of The Joint Commission's "Speak Up" program. The 60-second videos that comprise the program are intended as public service announcements.
More Articles on Pain Management:University of Michigan Appoints Carmen Green as Associate Dean for Health Equity
Georgia House Passes Pain Clinic Regulation Legislation
Study: Racial Disparities in Opioid Monitoring, Follow-Up Treatment Practices for Chronic Pain
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Why ASCs should prioritize personalities in staff recruitment: Select Physicians Surgery Center's administrator shares insight
- AAAHC names Dr. Vicky Gordon interim president & CEO: 3 notes
- Emergent BioSolutions receives contract for Zika vaccine: 4 things know
- Obama administration to update Medicare Part B payment proposal, but will this be enough to squash opposition?
- Illinois Department of Insurance approves $37B Aetna, Humana merger: 4 key points