Joint Commission Video Encourages Patients to Take Steps for Pain Management
Speak Up: About Your Pain," which illustrates the reasons why patients should talk about their pain.
The video encourages those suffering from pain to go to a healthcare provider for assessment and describe what they experiencing.
The video is the eighth installment of The Joint Commission's "Speak Up" program. The 60-second videos that comprise the program are intended as public service announcements.
More Articles on Pain Management:University of Michigan Appoints Carmen Green as Associate Dean for Health Equity
Georgia House Passes Pain Clinic Regulation Legislation
Study: Racial Disparities in Opioid Monitoring, Follow-Up Treatment Practices for Chronic Pain
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers