Hocking Valley Community Hospital to Open Pain Clinic
The pain clinic is the result of a partnership between the hospital and Findlay, Ohio-based Pain Management Group, a company that develops hospital-based pain management centers.
The new pain clinic will offer treatments for a variety of conditions including fibromyalgia, chronic pelvic pain, arthritis symptoms, muscle spasms and back pain.
Kenneth Marshall, MD, will be the medical director of the clinic, according to the report.
More Articles on Pain Management:SPR Therapeutics Raise $5M For Commercializing Pain Therapies
Study: Joint Disorders, Back Pain Among Top Reasons People Visit Physicians
Study: Vitamin D May Not Prevent Osteoarthritis
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- UnitedHealth Group starts exchange offer for SCA shares following Optum deal; Tenet shares plummet 18.7% in 52-week period: 5 ASC company notes
- How an oral immunotherapy treatment is combating superbugs — A Q&A with Immuron's Jerry Kanellos
- GI leader to know: Dr. Barry Frank of Florida Medical Clinic
- Specialists in Urology AAAHC accredited: 3 things to know
- Vermont's health plan closely mimics GOP proposal: 6 key notes