Hocking Valley Community Hospital to Open Pain Clinic
Logan Daily News report.
The pain clinic is the result of a partnership between the hospital and Findlay, Ohio-based Pain Management Group, a company that develops hospital-based pain management centers.
The new pain clinic will offer treatments for a variety of conditions including fibromyalgia, chronic pelvic pain, arthritis symptoms, muscle spasms and back pain.
Kenneth Marshall, MD, will be the medical director of the clinic, according to the report.
More Articles on Pain Management:SPR Therapeutics Raise $5M For Commercializing Pain Therapies
Study: Joint Disorders, Back Pain Among Top Reasons People Visit Physicians
Study: Vitamin D May Not Prevent Osteoarthritis
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Joint Commission, National Quality Forum give 3 patient safety, quality awards
- Foundation HealthCare CEO to present at the ROTH Capital Partners 27th Annual Growth Stock Conference
- FDA clears 4 GI/endoscopy devices in February
- UCLA patient sues Olympus, Boston Scientific product earns FDA clearance & more – 6 GI/endoscopy company key notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Hashem El-Serag of Baylor College of Medicine