Hocking Valley Community Hospital to Open Pain Clinic
The pain clinic is the result of a partnership between the hospital and Findlay, Ohio-based Pain Management Group, a company that develops hospital-based pain management centers.
The new pain clinic will offer treatments for a variety of conditions including fibromyalgia, chronic pelvic pain, arthritis symptoms, muscle spasms and back pain.
Kenneth Marshall, MD, will be the medical director of the clinic, according to the report.
More Articles on Pain Management:SPR Therapeutics Raise $5M For Commercializing Pain Therapies
Study: Joint Disorders, Back Pain Among Top Reasons People Visit Physicians
Study: Vitamin D May Not Prevent Osteoarthritis
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 52% of coders assign codes based on documentation, regardless of physician query: 5 things to know
- iPads vs. sedative for pediatric patients before surgery: 5 things to know (hint: iPad wins)
- 10 Things to Know About Adenoma Detection
- The Jackson Laboratory & bioMérieux team up to create precision diagnostics for infectious diseases: 4 points
- Dr. Ana Maldonado-Contreras wins AGA Research Scholar Award: 5 highlights