Hocking Valley Community Hospital to Open Pain Clinic
Logan Daily News report.
The pain clinic is the result of a partnership between the hospital and Findlay, Ohio-based Pain Management Group, a company that develops hospital-based pain management centers.
The new pain clinic will offer treatments for a variety of conditions including fibromyalgia, chronic pelvic pain, arthritis symptoms, muscle spasms and back pain.
Kenneth Marshall, MD, will be the medical director of the clinic, according to the report.
More Articles on Pain Management:SPR Therapeutics Raise $5M For Commercializing Pain Therapies
Study: Joint Disorders, Back Pain Among Top Reasons People Visit Physicians
Study: Vitamin D May Not Prevent Osteoarthritis
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Medicare inspections & survey readiness: Key concepts for success
- Streamlining the Life Safety Code® Survey
- International Anesthesia Research Society to issue $1.3M+ in research awards in 2015
- Top 10 common physician credentialing mistakes ASCs make
- Financial leadership playbook: The essential skills for a CFO in gastroenterology