Fort Meade in Florida Places Moratorium on Establishment of Pain Clinics
The moratorium is temporary and gives city commissioners until July 31 to establish a permanent policy on pain clinics.
More Articles on Pain Management:Pain Management Jobs Expected to Increase
Pain Management Physician Dr. Kailash Chandwani Joins Southeastern Health
Indiana Senator Plans to Introduce Pain Clinic Regulating Bill
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- This peptide may treat bacterial infections: 3 study insights
- Crohn's & Colitis Foundation shares results from IBD Qorus pilot program: 3 notes
- Patients over 75 years old may not benefit from colonoscopy: 4 study insights
- FDA approves Janssen Biotech's STELARA; Boston Scientific leads GI/endoscopic device market & more: 7 GI company key notes
- Outpatient hip resurfacing lowers cost up to 60%: 5 study insights