Dr. Jonathan Grossman Joins Spanish Hills Interventional Pain Specialists
joined the pain management physician team at Spanish Hills Interventional Pain Specialists in Camarillo, Calif.
Dr. Grossman is focused on acute and chronic pain management for spine and non-spine conditions. As part of his specialization, he performs minimally invasive procedures to relive pain. These include balloon kyphoplasty for the treatment of vertebral compression fractures and the mild procedure for lumbar spinal stenosis.
More Articles on Pain Management:$1.2M Pain Management Clinic Construction Underway
Drs. Naureen Adam, Pickens Patterson of ISPM Receive Double Board Certification
Pfizer's Lyrica Pain Drug Works Better, Lasts Slightly Longer Than Placebo
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About