Dr. Christina Abraham Joins Kure Pain Management
Dr. Abraham is double board-certified and recently completed a fellowship in pain medicine at the University of Rochester (N.Y.) Medical Center/Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester.
More Articles on Pain Management:Decreasing Opioid Dangers: Q&A With Dr. Marissa Seligman of Pri-Med Institute
Study: Multidisciplinary Teams May Improve Outcomes for Chronic Pain Patients
Pain Management Market Will Catapult by 2018, Report Finds
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 50 things to know about the ASC industry | 2017
- Tenet shares jump 2.1%, Nobilis Health ranks as key vendor in global neurosurgery market & more — 5 ASC company notes
- 4 GI devices receive FDA clearance in January 2017
- Study: ACA did not impact employment rates through 2016
- CDC: 2016-2017 flu vaccine offers moderate protection