Dr. Christina Abraham Joins Kure Pain Management
Dr. Abraham is double board-certified and recently completed a fellowship in pain medicine at the University of Rochester (N.Y.) Medical Center/Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester.
More Articles on Pain Management:Decreasing Opioid Dangers: Q&A With Dr. Marissa Seligman of Pri-Med Institute
Study: Multidisciplinary Teams May Improve Outcomes for Chronic Pain Patients
Pain Management Market Will Catapult by 2018, Report Finds
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- ASD Management: How a private firm with decades of experience can improve your ASC
- Experienced RN Administrator / Venice, FL
- Non-opioid pain treatment NeuroRelease in development: 3 notes
- Nanticoke Physician Network adds Dr. Ismet Lukolic: 4 things to know
- Takeda named in Working Mother's top companies: 3 notes