Dr. Christina Abraham Joins Kure Pain Management
announced that Christina M. Abraham, MD, has joined its team of physicians.
Dr. Abraham is double board-certified and recently completed a fellowship in pain medicine at the University of Rochester (N.Y.) Medical Center/Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester.
More Articles on Pain Management:Decreasing Opioid Dangers: Q&A With Dr. Marissa Seligman of Pri-Med Institute
Study: Multidisciplinary Teams May Improve Outcomes for Chronic Pain Patients
Pain Management Market Will Catapult by 2018, Report Finds
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies