Dr. Ashish Udeshi Joins Florida Pain
Melbourne, Fla.-based Florida Pain announced the addition of Ashish Udeshi, MD, to its medical staff, according to a Space Coast Daily report.
Dr. Udeshi completed a pain medicine fellowship at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami. Dr. Udeshi has been affiliated with the American Society of Anesthesiologists, Florida Society of Anesthesiologists and American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians.
More Articles on Pain Management:Doctors Pain Clinic Names Jim Thompson Practice Administrator
Nexus Medical Group Opens Nexus Pain Center of Albany
OCH Regional Medical Center Opens New Pain Management Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Researchers target 3 improvement areas to reduce pediatric adverse events: 4 observations
- GI leader to know: Dr. Joseph F. Hacker III of Gastroenterology Associates
- Retired anesthesiologist David Lober runs for First Selectman seat: 4 things to know
- Lumendi adds two executives: 3 things to know
- Frontier, Liberty Endoscopy Center open GI-based ASC in New York: 5 key notes