Dr. Ashish Udeshi Joins Florida Pain
Melbourne, Fla.-based Florida Pain announced the addition of Ashish Udeshi, MD, to its medical staff, according to a Space Coast Daily report.
Dr. Udeshi completed a pain medicine fellowship at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami. Dr. Udeshi has been affiliated with the American Society of Anesthesiologists, Florida Society of Anesthesiologists and American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians.
More Articles on Pain Management:Doctors Pain Clinic Names Jim Thompson Practice Administrator
Nexus Medical Group Opens Nexus Pain Center of Albany
OCH Regional Medical Center Opens New Pain Management Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Pediatric dental, medical procedures performed in single visit reduce anesthesia exposure: 5 study insights
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease associated with $103B in annual medical costs: 3 study insights
- AGA launches patient education platform for IBD, pregnancy concerns: 3 notes
- 3 things to know about Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey's accreditation
- GI leader to know: Dr. R. David Shepard of Florida Medical Clinic