Dr. Ashish Udeshi Joins Florida Pain
Melbourne, Fla.-based Florida Pain announced the addition of Ashish Udeshi, MD, to its medical staff, according to a Space Coast Daily report.
Dr. Udeshi completed a pain medicine fellowship at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami. Dr. Udeshi has been affiliated with the American Society of Anesthesiologists, Florida Society of Anesthesiologists and American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians.
More Articles on Pain Management:Doctors Pain Clinic Names Jim Thompson Practice Administrator
Nexus Medical Group Opens Nexus Pain Center of Albany
OCH Regional Medical Center Opens New Pain Management Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 3 rules for revenue cycle efficiency
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Thursday — May 26, 2016
- PENTAX Medical launches OPTIVISTA video processor in the US, Medigus' MUSE system safe for long-term GERD treatment & more — 14 GI company key notes
- GI physicians, PCPs have differing reasons for recommending surveillance colonoscopy to seniors: 5 findings
- Approximately 50% of Crohn's disease patients receiving STELARA achieved clinical remission: 4 insights from a new study