Dr. Ashish Udeshi Joins Florida Pain
Melbourne, Fla.-based Florida Pain announced the addition of Ashish Udeshi, MD, to its medical staff, according to a Space Coast Daily report.
Dr. Udeshi completed a pain medicine fellowship at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami. Dr. Udeshi has been affiliated with the American Society of Anesthesiologists, Florida Society of Anesthesiologists and American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians.
More Articles on Pain Management:Doctors Pain Clinic Names Jim Thompson Practice Administrator
Nexus Medical Group Opens Nexus Pain Center of Albany
OCH Regional Medical Center Opens New Pain Management Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Harry Sarles Jr. of Digestive Health Associates of Texas
- MEDNAX acquires Manassas Anesthesia Associates: 5 takeaways
- Administrator/Director of Nursing
- Tenet Healthcare named value stock to watch: 5 things to know
- Opportunities during times of change: Key strategies for orthopedic centers