Art of Wellness Boasts Multidisciplinary Pain Management Approach
Art of Wellness, an interventional pain center in Upper Darby, Pa., has announced success with its multidisciplinary pain management practice model.
The integrated pain management facility includes a chiropractor and a medical physician, who offers joint injections, medial branch nerve blocks, facet joint injections and epidural injections.
"An integrated approach to care allows for effective pain management," said the practice's chiropractor, Jarrard Teller, DC. "We recognize that each patient faces unique challenges. By slowly incorporating new treatments, we can find the right combination of therapies to optimally manage pain."
Dr. Teller works with Michael Schina, MD, a former trauma surgeon.
More Articles on Pain Management:
ASIPP Honors Dr. W. Stephen Minore With Diamond Award
Dr. Garret Morris Joins University of Rochester Medical Center
Integrated Prescription Solutions Names Dr. Avrom Gart Medical Director
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About