Arizona Pain Specialists Adds Dr. Jack Anderson, Opens New Phoenix Office
announced the addition of pain physician Jack Anderson, MD, to its medical staff and the opening of a new clinic in Phoenix.
Dr. Anderson recently completed a fellowship in pain medicine from the Arizona Pain Medicine Fellowship program in Scottsdale. He has expertise in both traditional and alternate forms of pain treatment.
The new location is currently accepting new patients and offers both medication management and interventional pain management.
More Articles on Pain Management:Dr. Matthew Krebs to Provide Care at PinnacleHealth Pain Management Center
Interventional Pain and Physical Medicine Clinic Wins International Excellence Award
Sheikh Zayed Institute in Washington Opens Pain Medicine Care Complex
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 5 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves & Honors
- Barrington Pain and Spine Institute Gets State Approval for Spine Surgery Services
- Top 5 Specialty Physicians Who Offer Ancillary Services
- FOAA Anesthesia Services' Dr. Srinivas Sharma to Serve as Featured Panelist at Mid-Atlantic Anesthesia Research Conference
- FDA Recalls ARKON Anesthesia System With Version 2.0 Software