Arizona Pain Specialists Adds Dr. Jack Anderson, Opens New Phoenix Office
Dr. Anderson recently completed a fellowship in pain medicine from the Arizona Pain Medicine Fellowship program in Scottsdale. He has expertise in both traditional and alternate forms of pain treatment.
The new location is currently accepting new patients and offers both medication management and interventional pain management.
More Articles on Pain Management:Dr. Matthew Krebs to Provide Care at PinnacleHealth Pain Management Center
Interventional Pain and Physical Medicine Clinic Wins International Excellence Award
Sheikh Zayed Institute in Washington Opens Pain Medicine Care Complex
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- American College of Physicians names AmSurg's Dr. Robert Musselman a fellow; Nobilis names Kenneth Efird president & more — 6 key notes on ASC companies
- 3 challenges ASC face in multidisciplinary antibiotic stewardship program implementation
- Olympus under fire: Internal emails reveal US execs told not to issue warning about possible fatal scope infection — 10 takeaways
- 6 key concepts for smart staffing at ASCs
- 5 trends in the surgery center & emergency center markets