Arizona Pain Specialists Add Facet Joint Injections
Arizona Pain Specialists in Phoenix now offer facet joint injection treatments.
The injections are performed as an outpatient procedure for patients with chronic neck and back pain. The clinics also offer medication management, interventional treatment, chiropractic care and physical rehabilitation.
More Articles on Pain Management:
New Ohio ER Guidelines Target Painkiller Overprescribing
Joint Pain Relief Device May Decrease Painkiller Use
Zalicus Neuropathic Pain Drug Enters Clinical Trials
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About