Victory Healthcare Opens Victory Medical Center Landmark
The Woodlands, Texas-based Victory Healthcare announced that it will soon open Victory Medical Center Landmark in San Antonio, a surgical hospital, according to a San Antonio Business Journal report.
The 84,000-square-foot hospital will provide treatment in a number of specialties including neuro-spine surgery, bariatric surgery, gastroenterology and orthopedic surgery.
The hospital, which is scheduled to open July 31, will include 25 patient suites, six oversized surgical suites and three special-procedure rooms, according to the report.
More Articles on Neurosurgery:The Joint Commission Accredits Kaiser Permanente's Vacaville Neurosurgery Program
NorthBay Medical Center Opens $6.1M Neurosurgery Suite
UF, Orlando Health Expand Neurosurgery Partnership
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Is multimodal or patient-controlled analgesia more effective following an ACDF? 5 observations
- Stratifying risk — Using predictive analytics to pinpoint high-risk patients
- Coding productivity, accuracy decrease with start of ICD-10: 8 observations
- Global telemedicine market to grow at CAGR of 19%: 8 insights
- Obama administration rejects House $1.1B Zika bill: 4 things to know