Victory Healthcare Opens Victory Medical Center Landmark
The Woodlands, Texas-based Victory Healthcare announced that it will soon open Victory Medical Center Landmark in San Antonio, a surgical hospital, according to a San Antonio Business Journal report.
The 84,000-square-foot hospital will provide treatment in a number of specialties including neuro-spine surgery, bariatric surgery, gastroenterology and orthopedic surgery.
The hospital, which is scheduled to open July 31, will include 25 patient suites, six oversized surgical suites and three special-procedure rooms, according to the report.
More Articles on Neurosurgery:The Joint Commission Accredits Kaiser Permanente's Vacaville Neurosurgery Program
NorthBay Medical Center Opens $6.1M Neurosurgery Suite
UF, Orlando Health Expand Neurosurgery Partnership
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 4 key thoughts on the AAAHC Institute ASC benchmarking studies & how ASCs can limit their inefficiencies
- 30 things for ASC leaders to know for August
- AGA releases summer issue of 'The New Gastroenterologist': 3 notes
- 5 GI physicians in the news — August 26, 2016
- Who is Donald Trump's gastroenterologist, Dr. Harold Bornstein?: 5 things to know