Victory Healthcare Opens Victory Medical Center Landmark
The Woodlands, Texas-based Victory Healthcare announced that it will soon open Victory Medical Center Landmark in San Antonio, a surgical hospital, according to a San Antonio Business Journal report.
The 84,000-square-foot hospital will provide treatment in a number of specialties including neuro-spine surgery, bariatric surgery, gastroenterology and orthopedic surgery.
The hospital, which is scheduled to open July 31, will include 25 patient suites, six oversized surgical suites and three special-procedure rooms, according to the report.
More Articles on Neurosurgery:The Joint Commission Accredits Kaiser Permanente's Vacaville Neurosurgery Program
NorthBay Medical Center Opens $6.1M Neurosurgery Suite
UF, Orlando Health Expand Neurosurgery Partnership
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Fracture fragility programs help hospitals meet the triple aim for challenging patients
- Tatas working on digital health and wellness platforms — 6 notes
- University of Southampton to conduct study on nurse staffing: 5 things to know
- 11 things to know about ASC quality reporting
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Phillip Toskes of University of Florida