Victory Healthcare Opens Victory Medical Center Landmark
The Woodlands, Texas-based Victory Healthcare announced that it will soon open Victory Medical Center Landmark in San Antonio, a surgical hospital, according to a San Antonio Business Journal report.
The 84,000-square-foot hospital will provide treatment in a number of specialties including neuro-spine surgery, bariatric surgery, gastroenterology and orthopedic surgery.
The hospital, which is scheduled to open July 31, will include 25 patient suites, six oversized surgical suites and three special-procedure rooms, according to the report.
More Articles on Neurosurgery:The Joint Commission Accredits Kaiser Permanente's Vacaville Neurosurgery Program
NorthBay Medical Center Opens $6.1M Neurosurgery Suite
UF, Orlando Health Expand Neurosurgery Partnership
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Dr. Jon Dickinson performs elbow surgery on A's catcher at Presidio Surgical Center: 5 key notes
- Dr. Tom Oliverson runs for Texas House of Representatives: 3 notes
- 6 statistics on ophthalmologist income, assets & life goals
- Premier, PharMEDium Services renew group purchasing agreement: 3 things to know
- GI physician to know: Dr. Firas Al-Kawas of Johns Hopkins Medicine