Vail Valley Medical Center Honors Dr. Thomas Hackett
Dr. Hackett is an orthopedic surgeon with The Steadman Clinic and a researcher at the Steadman Philippon Research Institute in Vail. He is a team physician for the US Snowboard Team and worked works with Olympic athletes.
More Articles on Orthopedic Surgeons:
10 Points on Orthopedic Surgeon Compensation
10 Recent Spine Device Launches & Patents
50 Spine Surgeons on the Move in 2012
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Who is Hillary Clinton's personal physician, Dr. Lisa Bardack?: 5 things to know
- Rush University Medical Center is 1st to offer new pain treatment: 4 notes
- Case Western researchers study Crohn's with $9.7M renewal grant: 5 notes
- 7 insights into healthcare fraud investigations
- Cigna, Georgetown University strive to meet cultural, linguistic needs of patients: 5 insights