Vail Valley Medical Center Honors Dr. Thomas Hackett
Dr. Hackett is an orthopedic surgeon with The Steadman Clinic and a researcher at the Steadman Philippon Research Institute in Vail. He is a team physician for the US Snowboard Team and worked works with Olympic athletes.
More Articles on Orthopedic Surgeons:
10 Points on Orthopedic Surgeon Compensation
10 Recent Spine Device Launches & Patents
50 Spine Surgeons on the Move in 2012
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Evaluating pain management protocols in the age of new patient care models
- Are more physician-owned hospitals on the horizon? Legislation introduced to lift the ban
- Trump plans to roll out healthcare plan in March — 4 points
- 10 most common sentinel events in Q2 2016
- Patient expectation correlates to physician antibodies prescribing patterns