University of Rochester Medical Center Orthopedics Ranks 1st in NIH Funding
The URMC Center for Musculoskeletal Research received $4.86 million in peer-reviewed NIH research grants in 2012. Since 2000, the center has consistently ranked among the top five NIH-funded musculoskeletal programs in the country.
More Articles on Orthopedic Centers:Lock Haven Hospital, Martin & Suhey Orthopedics Partner for Orthopedic Care
Jupiter Medical Center to Build Medical Pavilion With Orthopedic and Spine Center
Advanced Orthopedic Center Selects SRS HER
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Buckeye Anesthesia Services implements Anesthesia Touch: 3 notes
- Predictive overbooking maximizes endoscopy clinic scheduling: 5 study insights
- GI societies advocate for increased coverage of CRC screening, treatment: 4 notes
- AGA members advocate for NIH funding, MACRA oversight: 3 notes
- 8 GI physicians in the headlines — Sept. 30, 2016