Tucson Medical Center to Open 4-Story Orthopedic, Surgical Tower
The 200,000-square-foot tower will feature 14 surgical suites, 10 orthopedic surgical suites, two hybrid rooms and 40 private patient rooms for orthopedic post-surgical care and acute therapies.
The tower will be opened on May 6, according to the report.
More Articles on Orthopedic Centers:Ohio Orthopedic Center of Excellence Opens Two Therapy Service Locations
WCA Hospital Completes Orthopedic Center
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare Opens Midwest Spine and Orthopedic Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Meridian Surgical Partners adds John Teas as SVP of business development: 4 things to know
- Physician compensation by metropolitan area: 10 facts on the highest- and lowest- cities
- High physician turnover rates prevail in large ACO: 5 things to know
- Nearly 22k US malaria-related hospitalizations reported in 14 years: 7 takeaways
- 5 key points on MACRA for healthcare leaders to note