Tucson Medical Center to Open 4-Story Orthopedic, Surgical Tower
The 200,000-square-foot tower will feature 14 surgical suites, 10 orthopedic surgical suites, two hybrid rooms and 40 private patient rooms for orthopedic post-surgical care and acute therapies.
The tower will be opened on May 6, according to the report.
More Articles on Orthopedic Centers:Ohio Orthopedic Center of Excellence Opens Two Therapy Service Locations
WCA Hospital Completes Orthopedic Center
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare Opens Midwest Spine and Orthopedic Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Surgery Partners acquires Riverside Pain Physicians; Cantor Fitzgerald analyst claims AmSurg's latest merger leaves its ASC business' future hanging in the balance & more — 6 key notes on ASC companies
- 6 best injection practices for your healthcare facility
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories: June 20 — June 24
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Hemant Roy of Boston Medical Center
- Dr. Paul Levy joins Mountain Medical Associates: 3 points