Tucson Medical Center to Open 4-Story Orthopedic, Surgical Tower
Arizona Daily Star report.
The 200,000-square-foot tower will feature 14 surgical suites, 10 orthopedic surgical suites, two hybrid rooms and 40 private patient rooms for orthopedic post-surgical care and acute therapies.
The tower will be opened on May 6, according to the report.
More Articles on Orthopedic Centers:Ohio Orthopedic Center of Excellence Opens Two Therapy Service Locations
WCA Hospital Completes Orthopedic Center
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare Opens Midwest Spine and Orthopedic Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Michael Kochman of Penn Medicine
- Major laparoscopic colorectal resections can be performed in elderly patients with low mortality risk
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Tuesday — April 21, 2015
- Anesthesiologist pay by U.S. region in 2015: 9 statistics
- Drug spending in 2014: 5 key findings