Spine Institute of Southern New Jersey Adds Dr. R.J. Meagher
Philly Burbs report.
Dr. O'Shea is owner and director of the Spine Institute and a partner in the Surgical Center of South Jersey in Mount Laurel. She is also affiliated with both Virtua and Kennedy health systems. She uses the surgery center to perform surgery on orthopedic and spine patients.
The reception to welcome Dr. Meagher will raise food donations for victims of Superstorm Sandy, according to the report.
Related Articles on Orthopedic and Spine ASCs:
Mayo Clinic Surgeons to Perform Wrist Surgery on Twins Pitcher Nick Blackburn
Samimi Orthopedic Group Opens West Los Angeles Location
Study: Obese Patients Have Worse Outcomes After Spine Surgery
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Marla Dubinsky of Mount Sinai Hospital
- CMOSIS plans to open U.S. office
- Fischer Laser Eye Center among first to adopt topography-assisted LASEK procedure
- British Journal of Anaesthesia names Dr. Kane Pryor to associate editorial board
- Pivotal moments in GI: 4 gastroenterologists share the turning points of their career