Spine Institute of Southern New Jersey Adds Dr. R.J. Meagher
Dr. O'Shea is owner and director of the Spine Institute and a partner in the Surgical Center of South Jersey in Mount Laurel. She is also affiliated with both Virtua and Kennedy health systems. She uses the surgery center to perform surgery on orthopedic and spine patients.
The reception to welcome Dr. Meagher will raise food donations for victims of Superstorm Sandy, according to the report.
Related Articles on Orthopedic and Spine ASCs:
Mayo Clinic Surgeons to Perform Wrist Surgery on Twins Pitcher Nick Blackburn
Samimi Orthopedic Group Opens West Los Angeles Location
Study: Obese Patients Have Worse Outcomes After Spine Surgery
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Texas Medical Association names Dr. Carlos Cardenas president-elect: 3 points
- Mederi Therapeutics launches 3rd generation of Stretta technology: 5 things to know
- Boston Scientific's net sales of $1.96B in Q1 2016: 7 key notes
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine names Dr. Jesse Ehrenfeld education research director: 3 notes
- CMS publishes final fire safety updates for healthcare facilities, including ASCs: 4 key provisions