Spine Institute of Southern New Jersey Adds Dr. R.J. Meagher
Dr. O'Shea is owner and director of the Spine Institute and a partner in the Surgical Center of South Jersey in Mount Laurel. She is also affiliated with both Virtua and Kennedy health systems. She uses the surgery center to perform surgery on orthopedic and spine patients.
The reception to welcome Dr. Meagher will raise food donations for victims of Superstorm Sandy, according to the report.
Related Articles on Orthopedic and Spine ASCs:
Mayo Clinic Surgeons to Perform Wrist Surgery on Twins Pitcher Nick Blackburn
Samimi Orthopedic Group Opens West Los Angeles Location
Study: Obese Patients Have Worse Outcomes After Spine Surgery
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CDC chief fears deadly Candida auris could spread: 6 notes
- Survey says 33% of providers using telehealth services
- Payer group advocates for continuing cost sharing reductions — 4 key notes
- The Joint Commission Journal on Quality and Patient Safety adds associate editors
- Northwest Ohio Orthopedics & Sports Medicine opening surgery center: 4 key notes