Spine Institute of Southern New Jersey Adds Dr. R.J. Meagher
Dr. O'Shea is owner and director of the Spine Institute and a partner in the Surgical Center of South Jersey in Mount Laurel. She is also affiliated with both Virtua and Kennedy health systems. She uses the surgery center to perform surgery on orthopedic and spine patients.
The reception to welcome Dr. Meagher will raise food donations for victims of Superstorm Sandy, according to the report.
Related Articles on Orthopedic and Spine ASCs:
Mayo Clinic Surgeons to Perform Wrist Surgery on Twins Pitcher Nick Blackburn
Samimi Orthopedic Group Opens West Los Angeles Location
Study: Obese Patients Have Worse Outcomes After Spine Surgery
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
The Business and Operations of ASCs
Featuring Mike Eruzione and Arianna Huffington
- ASC Industry Leader to Know: Sarah Malaniak of Ambulatory Center for Endoscopy
- Affinity Health Plan bolsters executive team: 5 key points
- 10 trendy apps for ASC physicians
- The keys to financial success: How to keep ASCs profitable
- ASC success in the age of consumer responsibility: 3 thoughts on high deductible patients