Society for Ambulatory Spine Surgery to Host 3rd Annual Meeting in Chicago
The Society for Ambulatory Spine Surgery will host its third annual meeting on Oct. 24 from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at the Swissotel in Chicago.
The SASS meeting is being held in conjunction with the Becker's ASC Review 20th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference.
Learn more and RSVP.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Dr. Russell Howerton, Hologic's Kathleen Troeger join PCORI governing board
- 10 things to know about The Joint Commission survey process
- AGA, partners a step closer to developing CME to improve IBD management
- Republican senators bring ACA alternative to the table — 5 things to know
- North America dominates expansive hand hygiene market: 4 points