Society for Ambulatory Spine Surgery to Host 3rd Annual Meeting in Chicago
The Society for Ambulatory Spine Surgery will host its third annual meeting on Oct. 24 from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at the Swissotel in Chicago.
The SASS meeting is being held in conjunction with the Becker's ASC Review 20th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference.
Learn more and RSVP.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- St. Renatus launches 1st nasal spray dental anesthetic: 5 things to know
- Anesthesia Business Consultants releases fall 2016 newsletter: 3 notes
- Intestinal metabolome analysis may lead to preventative IBD treatment: 5 study insights
- GI leader to know: Dr. Christopher Carlson of Swedish Medical Group
- South Central Kansas Clinic accredited by The American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities: 4 things to know