Society for Ambulatory Spine Surgery to Host 3rd Annual Meeting in Chicago
The Society for Ambulatory Spine Surgery will host its third annual meeting on Oct. 24 from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at the Swissotel in Chicago.
The SASS meeting is being held in conjunction with the Becker's ASC Review 20th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference.
Learn more and RSVP.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Is multimodal or patient-controlled analgesia more effective following an ACDF? 5 observations
- Stratifying risk — Using predictive analytics to pinpoint high-risk patients
- Coding productivity, accuracy decrease with start of ICD-10: 8 observations
- Global telemedicine market to grow at CAGR of 19%: 8 insights
- Obama administration rejects House $1.1B Zika bill: 4 things to know