Society for Ambulatory Spine Surgery to Host 3rd Annual Meeting in Chicago
The Society for Ambulatory Spine Surgery will host its third annual meeting on Oct. 24 from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at the Swissotel in Chicago.
The SASS meeting is being held in conjunction with the Becker's ASC Review 20th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference.
Learn more and RSVP.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis