Society for Ambulatory Spine Surgery to Host 3rd Annual Meeting in Chicago
The Society for Ambulatory Spine Surgery will host its third annual meeting on Oct. 24 from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at the Swissotel in Chicago.
The SASS meeting is being held in conjunction with the Becker's ASC Review 20th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference.
Learn more and RSVP.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- ASCA releases new salary, benefits benchmarking tool: 5 things to know
- University of Miami to open new $150M ambulatory center
- FDA approves Coldplay Cryoballoon for Barrett's esophagus treatment
- DVT prevention in ASCs: Mobile compression post-discharge as the next frontier
- June 2015 Issue of Becker's ASC Review