Society for Ambulatory Spine Surgery to Host 3rd Annual Meeting in Chicago
The Society for Ambulatory Spine Surgery will host its third annual meeting on Oct. 24 from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at the Swissotel in Chicago.
The SASS meeting is being held in conjunction with the Becker's ASC Review 20th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference.
Learn more and RSVP.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Mercer County Surgery Center celebrates 25th total joint replacement: 6 key notes
- 10 ways patients can minimize their risk of acquiring an HAI
- FDA may require physicians obtain training for opioid prescribing: 4 notes
- 242 legislators oppose Medicare Part B payment proposal — 5 insights
- Healthcare payer BPO market to hit $34.2B — 5 takeaways