Sanford Health Opens $9M Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Center
Fargo, N.D.-based Sanford Health has opened the $9 million Sanford Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Center in Bemidji, Minn., according to a Real Estate Journals report.
The two-story, 46,385-square-foot center features 17 exam rooms, two X-ray rooms and a cardiac gym, according to the report.
More Articles on Orthopedic Centers:Banner Health, CORE Institute to Expand Orthopedic Partnership
Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Opens Hand, Wrist & Elbow Institute
Dr. Gbolahan Okubadejo Opens New Jersey Office
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- MEDNAX acquires Associated Anesthesiologists of Joliet, 3 related entities
- Oregon Outpatient Surgery Center first ASC in Northwest to perform total hip replacement: 3 things to know
- Orlando Health, USPI partner in ownership of University Surgical Center
- Ophthalmologist Dr. Glenn Campbell to open single-specialty Virginia ASC
- Drs. Benjamin Basseri, Marc Makhani join California surgery center La Peer Health Systems