Sanford Health Opens $9M Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Center
Fargo, N.D.-based Sanford Health has opened the $9 million Sanford Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Center in Bemidji, Minn., according to a Real Estate Journals report.
The two-story, 46,385-square-foot center features 17 exam rooms, two X-ray rooms and a cardiac gym, according to the report.
More Articles on Orthopedic Centers:Banner Health, CORE Institute to Expand Orthopedic Partnership
Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Opens Hand, Wrist & Elbow Institute
Dr. Gbolahan Okubadejo Opens New Jersey Office
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 5 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves & Honors
- Barrington Pain and Spine Institute Gets State Approval for Spine Surgery Services
- Top 5 Specialty Physicians Who Offer Ancillary Services
- FOAA Anesthesia Services' Dr. Srinivas Sharma to Serve as Featured Panelist at Mid-Atlantic Anesthesia Research Conference
- FDA Recalls ARKON Anesthesia System With Version 2.0 Software