Providence Opens $22M Medical Building, Includes Neurosurgery Services
The Monroe Monitor.
The 43,000-square-foot building can house more than 30 medical providers in a wide array of specialties including neurosurgery and cardiology. It will also house family practice and internal medicine providers. The building will also include imaging equipment such as MRIs, ultrasound technology, mammography technology, X-rays and CT scanners.
More Articles on Neurosurgery:UF, Orlando Health Expand Neurosurgery Partnership
Dr. Charles Nussbaum to provide Neurosurgery Consultations at Kittitas Valley Healthcare
CNS to Offer Neurosurgery Innovation, Technology Symposium at Annual Meeting
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About