Podcast: Dr. Kenneth Pettine on the Society for Ambulatory Spine Surgery
Kenneth Pettine, MD, a spine surgeon in Loveland, Colo., and co-founder of the Society for Ambulatory Spine Surgery, discusses the inaugural meeting of SASS last November in Chicago.He addresses six questions about the future of the society and outpatient spine surgery. Thank you to Access MediQuip, a provider of comprehensive surgical implant management solutions, for coordinating the interview.
To download this recording as an mp3, click here.
Learn more about Access MediQuip at www.accessmediquip.com or by calling (877) 985-4850.
More Articles Featuring Access MediQuip:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- MGMA: End-to-End Testing Crucial for ICD-10 Readiness
- Kit Check Launches Anesthesia Check for Managing Medications in OR
- What Anesthesiologists Need to Know About CMS' Final 2014 Physician Fee Schedule
- Philadelphia Pediatric Device Consortium Receives $1.5M in FDA Funding
- Global Medical Automation Market to Reach $66.92B by 2018