PinnacleHealth System Adds Pennsylvania Neurosurgery and Neurology Institute
announced that it has added the Pennsylvania Neurosurgery and Neurology Institute to its medical group.
The institute is now called PinnacleHealth Neurosurgery and Neurosciences Institute, and it will remain at its current location in Harrisburg. The institute includes neurosurgeon Stephen Powers, MD; neurologists Nagbhushar Rao, MD, and Mamta Verma, MD; and neurosurgery assistant, Vince Bottaro, PA-C.
More Articles on Neurosurgery:UF, Orlando Health Expand Neurosurgery Partnership
Dr. Charles Nussbaum to provide Neurosurgery Consultations at Kittitas Valley Healthcare
CNS to Offer Neurosurgery Innovation, Technology Symposium at Annual Meeting
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About