Orthopaedic Associates of Michigan Launches Urgent Care Program
The program requires no wait time and no referrals. It also features a dedicated nurse and on-site support services.
More Articles on Orthopedic Centers:Ankle and Foot Centers of Georgia Relocates Decatur Office
Sierra Vista, Twin Cities Named Centers of Excellence by CIGNA
IU Health, Indiana Hand to Shoulder Center Collaborate for Orthopedic Care
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CDC pleads Congress to approve Zika funding quickly — 6 observations
- Will the bronze plan disappear soon? 4 takeaways
- WHO reports nearly 600 healthcare attacks in 19 countries — 6 things to know
- Is the VA lacking resources or funding less critical areas? 6 insights
- Dr. Kenneth Chang performs 1st TIF procedure using new EsophyX Z device: 6 things to know