Orthopaedic Associates of Michigan Launches Urgent Care Program
The program requires no wait time and no referrals. It also features a dedicated nurse and on-site support services.
More Articles on Orthopedic Centers:Ankle and Foot Centers of Georgia Relocates Decatur Office
Sierra Vista, Twin Cities Named Centers of Excellence by CIGNA
IU Health, Indiana Hand to Shoulder Center Collaborate for Orthopedic Care
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Tenet shares jump 2.1%, Nobilis Health ranks as key vendor in global neurosurgery market & more — 5 ASC company notes
- 4 GI devices receive FDA clearance in January 2017
- Study: ACA did not impact employment rates through 2016
- CDC: 2016-2017 flu vaccine offers moderate protection
- Molina attributes $91M Q4 net loss to ACA marketplace: 4 highlights