Orthopaedic Associates of Michigan Launches Urgent Care Program
Grand Rapids Business Journal report.
The program requires no wait time and no referrals. It also features a dedicated nurse and on-site support services.
More Articles on Orthopedic Centers:Ankle and Foot Centers of Georgia Relocates Decatur Office
Sierra Vista, Twin Cities Named Centers of Excellence by CIGNA
IU Health, Indiana Hand to Shoulder Center Collaborate for Orthopedic Care
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 3 ways to trim down ASC business office costs for more powerful revenue cycle management strategy
- Mobile health technology — 6 key notes for ASC leaders
- What is important for ASC leaders to know today? 3 key thoughts from Susan Kizirian
- Emory's "Team Ebola" to receive patient safety award
- 5 parasites that have travelled the world