Orthopaedic Associates of Michigan Launches Urgent Care Program
Grand Rapids Business Journal report.
The program requires no wait time and no referrals. It also features a dedicated nurse and on-site support services.
More Articles on Orthopedic Centers:Ankle and Foot Centers of Georgia Relocates Decatur Office
Sierra Vista, Twin Cities Named Centers of Excellence by CIGNA
IU Health, Indiana Hand to Shoulder Center Collaborate for Orthopedic Care
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Dotty Bollinger of Laser Spine Institute to Present at Becker's June Conference
- 5 Things to Know About Medline's Acquisition of Spine Technology From Amendia
- 7 Things to Know About Collect Rx
- Guy A. Medaglia, Cynthia Moore-Hardy, and Sharon O'Keefe to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 15 CPT & Coding Issues for Orthopedics & Spine