OrthoNY Will Provide Urgent Care at Two Offices
This will give people with orthopedic injuries, such as sports injuries, a place to go other than an emergency room and it will reduce duplication because many urgent care centers will refer patients to an orthopedic practice in any case, Alan Okun, CEO of OrthoNY told The Business Review.
More Articles on Orthopedic Centers:Anderson Family Orthopedic & Spine Center to Open in Florida
Ohio Orthopedic Announces Partnership With Columbus Premier Soccer League
Desert Orthopedics Enters Into Orthopedic Service Line Agreement With St. Charles Health System
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Should a computer diagnose a patient? 4 thoughts
- Alaska House passes $55 million bill to stop collapse of health insurance market: 7 points
- Many expats happy with healthcare abroad: 6 insights
- ASC infection control: 3 main surveyor focus areas in 2016
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories: May 23 – May 27