OrthoNY Will Provide Urgent Care at Two Offices
This will give people with orthopedic injuries, such as sports injuries, a place to go other than an emergency room and it will reduce duplication because many urgent care centers will refer patients to an orthopedic practice in any case, Alan Okun, CEO of OrthoNY told The Business Review.
More Articles on Orthopedic Centers:Anderson Family Orthopedic & Spine Center to Open in Florida
Ohio Orthopedic Announces Partnership With Columbus Premier Soccer League
Desert Orthopedics Enters Into Orthopedic Service Line Agreement With St. Charles Health System
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How the 21st Century Cures Act impacts ASC physicians — 2 ASCA leaders shed insight
- 4 interventional spine pain procedures see 16%+ lower payment in 2017 — could the downward trend reverse next year?
- Total hip arthroplasty same-day vs. next-day discharge: 6 key findings
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Thursday — Feb. 23, 2017
- NAPA to present at 2017 AACD Perioperative Leadership Summit