North Fulton Hospital Performs First Procedure With Mazor Robot
North Fulton Hospital in Roswell, Ga., announced that on Aug. 20 its surgeons performed their first minimally invasive spine procedure using the Mazor robot, according to a North Fulton report.
North Fulton Hospital is one of the first hospitals in Atlanta to offer robotic surgery using the Renaissance Mazor Robotic spine system. The new technology offers advanced preoperative imaging and could reduce recovery times.
More Articles on Spine:6 Obstacles All Spine Surgeons Must Overcome
San Juan Regional Medical Center Establishes Neuro-Spine Program
How to Move the Spine Field Forward: Q&A With Dr. Lawrence Lenke
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies