North Fulton Hospital Performs First Procedure With Mazor Robot
North Fulton Hospital in Roswell, Ga., announced that on Aug. 20 its surgeons performed their first minimally invasive spine procedure using the Mazor robot, according to a North Fulton report.
North Fulton Hospital is one of the first hospitals in Atlanta to offer robotic surgery using the Renaissance Mazor Robotic spine system. The new technology offers advanced preoperative imaging and could reduce recovery times.
More Articles on Spine:6 Obstacles All Spine Surgeons Must Overcome
San Juan Regional Medical Center Establishes Neuro-Spine Program
How to Move the Spine Field Forward: Q&A With Dr. Lawrence Lenke
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- MGMA: End-to-End Testing Crucial for ICD-10 Readiness
- Kit Check Launches Anesthesia Check for Managing Medications in OR
- What Anesthesiologists Need to Know About CMS' Final 2014 Physician Fee Schedule
- Philadelphia Pediatric Device Consortium Receives $1.5M in FDA Funding
- Global Medical Automation Market to Reach $66.92B by 2018