New Spine Center to Open in Northern Kentucky
The new 12,000-square-foot facility will employ 40-60 staff members to provide minimally invasive spine care and wellness services.
Read the Business Courier report about the Erlanger spine center.
Read other coverage about orthopedic and spine-driven ASCs:
- New Spine Center to open at Angel Medical Center in North Carolina
- New Spine ASC to Open in Indiana
- New Orthopedic Surgery Center to Open in Wisconsin
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Ambulatory Surgical Center Quality and Access Act of 2017 introduced in House: 5 key notes
- GI leader to know: Dr. Saleem Desai of Los Angeles Gastroenterology Institute
- Brookings Ambulatory Surgery Center earns AAAHC accreditation: 3 notes
- Capital Digestive Care adds Dr. Darryn Potosky: 3 notes
- Adults with disabilities screened less often for colorectal cancer: 4 study insights