New Spine Center to Open in Northern Kentucky
The new 12,000-square-foot facility will employ 40-60 staff members to provide minimally invasive spine care and wellness services.
Read the Business Courier report about the Erlanger spine center.
Read other coverage about orthopedic and spine-driven ASCs:
- New Spine Center to open at Angel Medical Center in North Carolina
- New Spine ASC to Open in Indiana
- New Orthopedic Surgery Center to Open in Wisconsin
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Why ASCs should prioritize personalities in staff recruitment: Select Physicians Surgery Center's administrator shares insight
- AAAHC names Dr. Vicky Gordon interim president & CEO: 3 notes
- Emergent BioSolutions receives contract for Zika vaccine: 4 things know
- Obama administration to update Medicare Part B payment proposal, but will this be enough to squash opposition?
- Illinois Department of Insurance approves $37B Aetna, Humana merger: 4 key points