New Spine Center to Open in Northern Kentucky
The new 12,000-square-foot facility will employ 40-60 staff members to provide minimally invasive spine care and wellness services.
Read the Business Courier report about the Erlanger spine center.
Read other coverage about orthopedic and spine-driven ASCs:
- New Spine Center to open at Angel Medical Center in North Carolina
- New Spine ASC to Open in Indiana
- New Orthopedic Surgery Center to Open in Wisconsin
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The OON model is alive & well: How to increase reimbursement on the path to financial success
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Steven Edmundowicz of Washington University School of Medicine
- 3 pending ASC projects
- CDC: Half of HCV-infected people born from 1945-1965 may have severe liver disease
- Implandata's intraocular pressure sensor implanted for 1st time in keratoprosthesis surgery patient