New Spine Center to Open in Northern Kentucky
The new 12,000-square-foot facility will employ 40-60 staff members to provide minimally invasive spine care and wellness services.
Read the Business Courier report about the Erlanger spine center.
Read other coverage about orthopedic and spine-driven ASCs:
- New Spine Center to open at Angel Medical Center in North Carolina
- New Spine ASC to Open in Indiana
- New Orthopedic Surgery Center to Open in Wisconsin
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Fracture fragility programs help hospitals meet the triple aim for challenging patients
- Tatas working on digital health and wellness platforms — 6 notes
- University of Southampton to conduct study on nurse staffing: 5 things to know
- 11 things to know about ASC quality reporting
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Phillip Toskes of University of Florida