NC's Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic and Rex Healthcare to Break Ground on JV Orthopedic Surgery Center
Raleigh (N.C.) Orthopaedic Clinic and Rex Healthcare, a member of Raleigh-based UNC Health Care, have announced they will break ground on a new joint-venture orthopedic surgery center on April 12, according to a news release.
Raleigh Orthopaedic Surgery Center will be a 27,707-square-foot surgery center featuring four operating rooms and two procedure rooms.
It is scheduled to open in 2013.
The surgery center will be located on the first floor of a four-story, 98,000-square-foot building that will also be the new home for ROC's main offices.
Related Articles on New Surgery Centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Dr. Frank Gerratana Wins 2013 Orthopaedist of the Year Award by The Connecticut Orthopaedic Society
- Dr. Joseph Barmakian Earns Physician Excellence Award for Orthopedics
- The Pain Center of Arizona Receives Phoenix Award From U.S. Commerce Association
- AbbVie, Galapagos Partner to Test Possible Chrohn's Disease Drug
- Is Your A/R Costing You More Than You Realize?