NASS Fundraises for Shriners Hospital for Children
The North American Spine Society announced that it is trying to raise money for their Annual Meeting's host community — Shriners Hospital for Children in Shreveport, La.
The money will go towards surgical tools for pediatric care.
To learn more about the fundraising effort or to donate, go to the NASS website.
More Articles on Spine:The CORE Institute's Management Company Partners with MedSynergies
3 Spine Surgeons on the Use of Robotics in the Operating Room
The Hospital for Spinal Surgery is Renamed
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 4 key situations for coders to query providers — And when not to
- Hepatic steatosis and liver fibrosis may be genetic: 4 observations
- ALS disease may arise from long-ago embedded virus: 5 observations
- Looking to the future of payment: Why ASCs need to adopt new models
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Joel Weinstock of Tufts Medical Center