NASS Fundraises for Shriners Hospital for Children
The North American Spine Society announced that it is trying to raise money for their Annual Meeting's host community — Shriners Hospital for Children in Shreveport, La.
The money will go towards surgical tools for pediatric care.
To learn more about the fundraising effort or to donate, go to the NASS website.
More Articles on Spine:The CORE Institute's Management Company Partners with MedSynergies
3 Spine Surgeons on the Use of Robotics in the Operating Room
The Hospital for Spinal Surgery is Renamed
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Cleveland Clinic anesthesiologist Dr. Marc Feldman found dead in motel: 5 things to know
- AGA, other societies express concerns about alternate payment model adoption to CMS: 4 notes
- 4 insights on increasing anesthesia use in outpatient GI procedures
- 10 statistics on annual & hourly pay for ophthalmologists
- CMS data: In 2015, healthcare industry made $7B+ in payments, investment interests to physicians