Metro Health, Orthopaedic Associates of Michigan to Develop Orthopedic Center of Excellence
announced that it will expand its partnership with Orthopaedic Associates of Michigan in Grand Rapids to jointly develop an orthopedic center of excellence in West Michigan.
Inpatient and outpatient orthopedic services will be integrated into the orthopedic center of excellence. Outpatient orthopedic surgeries will be conducted at the Metro Health OAM Surgery Center in Grand Rapids and inpatient services at Metro Health Hospital in Wyoming. OAM physicians will also have access to surgical suites at Metro Health Hospital, under the agreement.
The orthopedic center of excellence is projected to begin service in fall 2013.
More Articles on Orthopedic Centers:Hospital for Special Surgery Buys $31M Site for Expansion
10 New Orthopedic Practice Expansions & Mergers
Using Bundled Payments in Orthopedics to Begin Developing a Center of Excellence
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 4 healthcare real estate investments to consider
- Value-based modifiers: 33% of large physician groups face 2015 penalties
- PGM Billing launches free ICD-10 code conversion tool
- DISC Sports & Spine Center to launch hip arthroscopy center of excellence: 4 things to know
- Researchers develop new chronic pain scoring system