Mercy Medical Center of Baltimore Names Dr. Marc Hungerford Chief of Orthopedics
Marc Hungerford, MD, board-certified orthopedic surgeon, has been named the chief of orthopedics at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, according to a report by The Daily Record.
Dr. Hungerford also serves as the director of joint replacement and reconstruction at Mercy Medical Center. Thomas Whitten, MD, who retired in July, was the former chief of orthopedic surgery.
More Articles on Orthopedics:
Back & Neck Pain Significant Contributors to Long-Term Disability: Study
Dr. Naven Duggal Joins Syracuse Orthopedic Specialists
La Peer Health Systems Adds Minimally Invasive Hip Surgery to Outpatient Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About