Keokuk Area Hospital Adds Dr. Christopher Dupuis to Medical Staff
Keokuk (Iowa) Area Hospital has added Christopher Dupuis, MD, an orthopedic surgeon, to its medical staff, according to a Daily Gate City report.
Dr. Dupuis is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He subspecializes in joint replacement surgery, fracture care, sports medicine and hand surgery, according to the report.
More Articles on Orthopedic Surgeons:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- LifeBond's surgical sealant kit receives FDA IDE approval: 4 things to know
- What is the evidence for using FMT to treat IBD? 5 insights
- Saint Francis Healthcare System adds Dr. Jason Conway: 3 observations
- Premise Health receives AAAHC accreditation for health centers: 5 key notes
- Humana to leave most ACA exchanges after losing $1B: 5 notes