Keokuk Area Hospital Adds Dr. Christopher Dupuis to Medical Staff
Keokuk (Iowa) Area Hospital has added Christopher Dupuis, MD, an orthopedic surgeon, to its medical staff, according to a Daily Gate City report.
Dr. Dupuis is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He subspecializes in joint replacement surgery, fracture care, sports medicine and hand surgery, according to the report.
More Articles on Orthopedic Surgeons:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Cigna, Cigna Foundation work to enhance care for critically ill patients: 5 things to know
- Plexus' Anesthesia Touch becomes first mobile AIMS solution: 3 thoughts
- Study suggests effectiveness of donor fecal microbiota transplantation: 5 insights
- What were the most expensive and most commonly prescribed Medicare Part D Drugs in 2014?
- Elderly patients who undergo IBD surgery show high mortality, complication rates: 4 insights