Keokuk Area Hospital Adds Dr. Christopher Dupuis to Medical Staff
Keokuk (Iowa) Area Hospital has added Christopher Dupuis, MD, an orthopedic surgeon, to its medical staff, according to a Daily Gate City report.
Dr. Dupuis is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He subspecializes in joint replacement surgery, fracture care, sports medicine and hand surgery, according to the report.
More Articles on Orthopedic Surgeons:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- CMS launches 2 new patient engagement models
- 10 key trends in employers offering insurance benefits
- OrthoGeorgia surgeons perform 1st MAKO partial knee replacement in a Georgia ASC: 5 things to know
- Orlando Health's ambulatory care center makes da Vinci robotic system permanently available
- AAAHC accredits Mississippi Urology Outpatient Surgery Center: 4 key notes