Keokuk Area Hospital Adds Dr. Christopher Dupuis to Medical Staff
Keokuk (Iowa) Area Hospital has added Christopher Dupuis, MD, an orthopedic surgeon, to its medical staff, according to a Daily Gate City report.
Dr. Dupuis is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He subspecializes in joint replacement surgery, fracture care, sports medicine and hand surgery, according to the report.
More Articles on Orthopedic Surgeons:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Texas & Florida lack funding to launch substantial Zika prevention awareness among pregnant women: 4 insights
- Global healthcare payer BPO market to hit $34.2B: 6 things to know
- CDC awards $226M to 5 academic centers for patient safety efforts: 5 notes
- Texas Fertility Center opens ASC to bring fertility services to Austin residents: 5 points
- Global ophthalmology devices market to reach $18.28B: 5 takeaways