Keokuk Area Hospital Adds Dr. Christopher Dupuis to Medical Staff
Keokuk (Iowa) Area Hospital has added Christopher Dupuis, MD, an orthopedic surgeon, to its medical staff, according to a Daily Gate City report.
Dr. Dupuis is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He subspecializes in joint replacement surgery, fracture care, sports medicine and hand surgery, according to the report.
More Articles on Orthopedic Surgeons:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- The ASC infection control manifesto: 4 essentials for survey readiness
- Cleveland Clinic Florida $302M expansion to include ASC: 5 things to know
- Extension Healthcare awarded for alarm safety software: 5 points
- Sale/lease-back deals attract ASC owners
- How human resources outsourcing can maximize ASC personnel performance