Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery Names Dr. Gordon Groh Assistant Editor
Gordon I. Groh, MD, a board certified shoulder, elbow and hand surgery specialist, has been named assistant editor for the Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery.
Dr. Groh practices at Blue Ridge Bone & Joint in Asheville, N.C. He is a member of the American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons as well as the American Society for Surgery of the Hand. He also serves as a reviewer for the Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery.
Dr. Groh earned his medical degree at the University of Missouri and completed a fellowship in shoulder surgery at the University of Texas in San Antonio as well as a hand surgery fellowship at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston.
More Articles on Orthopedic Surgeons:
Dr. David Altchek Performs Elbow Surgery on Mets Pitcher Frank Francisco
25 Statistics on Orthopedic Revenue & Charges in ASCs
Andrews Institute to Hold 1st Catastrophic Injuries Congress
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Mary Beth Briscoe, Michael Dewerff, and Ben Dunford to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- Colonoscopies in Ambulatory Surgery Centers: Saving Lives Through Increased Screening and Advances in Technology
- "Running an Effective In-House Business Office"
- Pain Management Implications in the ASC Setting
- 5 Exciting Presentations at Becker's Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference