Health Central Hospital Opens Back, Spine Rehabilitation Center
Health Central Hospital in Ocoee, Fla., announced the opening of a rehabilitation center for back and spine conditions, according to a West Orange Times report.
The center will focus on back and spine services and will offer rehabilitation before, during and after surgery and will also try to prevent the need for more serious surgical measures.
More Articles on Spine:The CORE Institute's Management Company Partners with MedSynergies
3 Spine Surgeons on the Use of Robotics in the Operating Room
The Hospital for Spinal Surgery is Renamed
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- PENTAX Medical names Dr. Hudson Garrett global chief clinical officer, FDA approves Gilead Sciences' new chronic HCV drug — 6 GI company key notes
- FDA approves Gilead Sciences' Epclusa for chronic HCV: 4 observations
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine appoints Dr. Charles Hogue to anesthesia professorship: 4 things to know
- Net revenue per case for 11 popular ASC specialties — Orthopedics leads the pack
- HHS proposes changes to improve Medicare appeals process: 4 notes