Health Central Hospital Opens Back, Spine Rehabilitation Center
Health Central Hospital in Ocoee, Fla., announced the opening of a rehabilitation center for back and spine conditions, according to a West Orange Times report.
The center will focus on back and spine services and will offer rehabilitation before, during and after surgery and will also try to prevent the need for more serious surgical measures.
More Articles on Spine:The CORE Institute's Management Company Partners with MedSynergies
3 Spine Surgeons on the Use of Robotics in the Operating Room
The Hospital for Spinal Surgery is Renamed
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 4 key situations for coders to query providers — And when not to
- Hepatic steatosis and liver fibrosis may be genetic: 4 observations
- ALS disease may arise from long-ago embedded virus: 5 observations
- Looking to the future of payment: Why ASCs need to adopt new models
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Joel Weinstock of Tufts Medical Center