Health Central Hospital Opens Back, Spine Rehabilitation Center
Health Central Hospital in Ocoee, Fla., announced the opening of a rehabilitation center for back and spine conditions, according to a West Orange Times report.
The center will focus on back and spine services and will offer rehabilitation before, during and after surgery and will also try to prevent the need for more serious surgical measures.
More Articles on Spine:The CORE Institute's Management Company Partners with MedSynergies
3 Spine Surgeons on the Use of Robotics in the Operating Room
The Hospital for Spinal Surgery is Renamed
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- HHS to change health information exchange security, patient privacy regulations for patients with substance abuse disorders — 5 observations
- Transformation leadership may impact quality of care — 3 takeaways
- Rhode Island representatives push forth single-payer system bill — 5 key points
- Moda Health to operate in Alaska, Oregon; Must raise $179M: 6 insights
- Massachusetts business, trade groups blame hospitals & physicians for high care costs: 5 key notes