Harrison Medical Center Builds $21M Orthopedic Hospital
The 54,000-sqaure-foot building will feature 50 single-patient rooms and will have sleeping areas for family members to stay overnight. It will include at least 4 operating rooms.
The hospital is scheduled to open in September.
More Articles on Orthopedic Centers:Ohio Orthopedic Center of Excellence Opens Two Therapy Service Locations
WCA Hospital Completes Orthopedic Center
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare Opens Midwest Spine and Orthopedic Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 143k medical professionals oppose mass deportation of undocumented population — 4 things to know
- The race for ASC efficiency and value: 4 ways to increase throughput and promote quality
- ASC industry leader to know: Stephen Rosenbaum of Interventional Management Services
- 10 most frequent sentinel events
- 15 things to know about orthopedics for ASCs