Harrison Medical Center Builds $21M Orthopedic Hospital
Kitsap Sun report.
The 54,000-sqaure-foot building will feature 50 single-patient rooms and will have sleeping areas for family members to stay overnight. It will include at least 4 operating rooms.
The hospital is scheduled to open in September.
More Articles on Orthopedic Centers:Ohio Orthopedic Center of Excellence Opens Two Therapy Service Locations
WCA Hospital Completes Orthopedic Center
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare Opens Midwest Spine and Orthopedic Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers