Hand Surgeon Dr. Mark Vitale Joins Orthopaedic and Neurosurgery Specialists in Connecticut
Times Union report.
Dr. Vitale earned his medical degree from Columbia University and completed his residency in orthopedic surgery at Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center in New York City. His additional training includes a hand surgery fellowship at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn.
More Articles on Orthopedics:
12 Sports Medicine Physicians on the Move
AAOS Supports In-Office Imaging in Statement to GAO
57 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in October
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Beware of Your CPA’s Advice on Asset Protection: The Advice you Get May be Inaccurate
- Medical errors still a leading cause of death in America — 5 things to know
- Where is healthcare the cheapest? 5 cities
- CMS plans to change meaningful use — AMA says that's a good thing
- 8 gastroenterologist inventors