Duke Sophomore Undergoes ACL Surgery at Duke Ambulatory Surgery Center
Duke University sophomore had ACL surgery at the Duke Ambulatory Surgery Center on April 12 after suffering an injury during spring practice with the women's soccer team, according to a Go Duke report.
The surgery was performed by Alison Toth, MD, to reconstruct her left ACL.
Related Articles on Surgery in ASCs:
4 Tips for the Entrepreneurial, Business-Minded Spine Surgeon
4 Steps to a Thriving GI Surgery Center
NY Surgery Center in Harrison Receives Approval to Add Ophthalmology
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 15 Statistics on Accounts & Cases in Orthopedic-Driven ASCs
- 6 Proposed Legislative Changes Impacting Surgery Centers & Clinics
- Surgery Center of Fairfield County Opens in New Connecticut Location
- PENTAX Medical, Hitachi-Aloka Medical Continue Partnership to Pursue Endoscopic Ultrasound Systems Development
- 8 Recent GI-Driven Centers & Expansions