Drs. Joseph McLaughlin, John Macy Join Copley Hospital in Morrisville
Copley Hospital in Morrisville, Vt., has added orthopedic surgeons Joseph McLaughlin, MD, and John Macy, MD, according to a Stowe Reporter report.
Dr. McLaughlin and Dr. Macy will practice at Copley's Mansfield Orthopaedics in Morrisville.
Dr. McLaughlin completed his fellowship training in upper extremities at the Indiana Hand to Shoulder Center. Dr. Macy completed his fellowship training in shoulder surgery with the Transcontinental Shoulder Fellowship in Boston and Zurich, Switzerland.
More Articles on Orthopedics:
Back & Neck Pain Significant Contributors to Long-Term Disability: Study
Dr. Naven Duggal Joins Syracuse Orthopedic Specialists
Biggest Opportunities for Orthopedics in ASCs: 3 Orthopedic Surgeons Discuss
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 4 Steps to Include in Your ICD-10 Transition Plan
- Physicians: 6 Tips for Managing an Online Reputation
- HSHS Medical, Sangamon Associated Anesthesiologists Collaborate for Enhanced Surgical Services in Illinois
- New England Baptist Outpatient Care Center Goes Live With Anesthesia Touch
- Mexican Company Acquires Assets of Medical Imaging System Maker Naviscan