Dr. Steven Meier Performs First Hemi Cap Arthroplasty at Beverly Hills Outpatient Center
Steven Meier, board-certified orthopedic surgeon, recently performed the first hemi cap arthroplasty to be done at La Peer Health Systems, an outpatient surgery center in Beverly Hills, Calif.
Dr. Meier is a medical director of the La Peer Health Systems Shoulder Surgery Center of Excellence. He focuses on sports medicine and shoulder and knee injuries.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Government denies delay for EHR rule — 5 things to know
- AmSurg receives 'hold' rating — 4 observations
- Legislators don't budge despite Floridians facing drastic cuts — 5 key points
- The fate of the small GI practice: Independence or strength in numbers?
- The ins & outs of ASC valuation with HealthCare Appraisers' Tom Mello