Dr. Steven Meier Performs First Hemi Cap Arthroplasty at Beverly Hills Outpatient Center
Steven Meier, board-certified orthopedic surgeon, recently performed the first hemi cap arthroplasty to be done at La Peer Health Systems, an outpatient surgery center in Beverly Hills, Calif.
Dr. Meier is a medical director of the La Peer Health Systems Shoulder Surgery Center of Excellence. He focuses on sports medicine and shoulder and knee injuries.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Quality Improvement Tip: 8 Steps for Change Management
- Focus ICD-10 Budgeting on HIT to Minimize Impact
- 10 Most-Read Patient Safety Tools Dec. 9-13
- Physicians Participating in ACA Exchanges: 57% Say They Will to Remain Competitive
- Bipartisan Budget Would Delay 20.1% Medicare Pay Cut to Physicians, Give 0.5% Raise