Dr. Steven Meier Performs First Hemi Cap Arthroplasty at Beverly Hills Outpatient Center
Steven Meier, board-certified orthopedic surgeon, recently performed the first hemi cap arthroplasty to be done at La Peer Health Systems, an outpatient surgery center in Beverly Hills, Calif.
Dr. Meier is a medical director of the La Peer Health Systems Shoulder Surgery Center of Excellence. He focuses on sports medicine and shoulder and knee injuries.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Bergein Overholt of Gastrointestinal Associates
- 13 GI physicians making headlines – May 26, 2015
- DDW highlights: 3 GI physicians on what excited them most
- Dr. Lawrence Lavine travels to Guatemala on medical mission trip — 4 quick facts
- Pre-surgery MRSA decontamination drives down SSI rate in elective orthopedic procedures — 5 key notes