Dr. Steven Meier Performs First Hemi Cap Arthroplasty at Beverly Hills Outpatient Center
Steven Meier, board-certified orthopedic surgeon, recently performed the first hemi cap arthroplasty to be done at La Peer Health Systems, an outpatient surgery center in Beverly Hills, Calif.
Dr. Meier is a medical director of the La Peer Health Systems Shoulder Surgery Center of Excellence. He focuses on sports medicine and shoulder and knee injuries.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- ASC accreditation leader to know: Dr. David Watts of AAAASF
- Johnson & Johnson seeks $7.2B in damages from Boston Scientific, AbbVie's HCV prescriptions up 55% & more –5 GI/endoscopy company key notes
- Venture capitalists still excited about healthcare: 5 key notes on startups
- 7 of the top gainers in healthcare stocks
- Improving your leadership skills: 9 tips