Dr. Steven Meier Performs First Hemi Cap Arthroplasty at Beverly Hills Outpatient Center
Steven Meier, board-certified orthopedic surgeon, recently performed the first hemi cap arthroplasty to be done at La Peer Health Systems, an outpatient surgery center in Beverly Hills, Calif.
Dr. Meier is a medical director of the La Peer Health Systems Shoulder Surgery Center of Excellence. He focuses on sports medicine and shoulder and knee injuries.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Surgery Center of Cliffside receives accreditation
- 4 GI physicians in the news — July 29, 2016
- Takeda Pharmaceutical plans $725M R&D redesign: 5 things to know
- Dr. James Cottrell wins Arthur Ashe Institute for Urban Health's leadership award: 5 notes
- Anthem to add 9 ACA exchanges if Cigna deal passes: 4 takeaways