Dr. Steven Meier Performs First Hemi Cap Arthroplasty at Beverly Hills Outpatient Center
Steven Meier, board-certified orthopedic surgeon, recently performed the first hemi cap arthroplasty to be done at La Peer Health Systems, an outpatient surgery center in Beverly Hills, Calif.
Dr. Meier is a medical director of the La Peer Health Systems Shoulder Surgery Center of Excellence. He focuses on sports medicine and shoulder and knee injuries.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Independent practice, bundled payments & Medicare reimbursement — Key thoughts on GI centers in 2016 from Physicians Endoscopy CEO Barry Tanner
- Leader in stem-cell research expands in New York — 5 key facts
- Mississippi to cover obesity-related costs — 5 things to know
- Olympic Medical Center in Washington building new medical office — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. James Marion of Mount Sinai Hospital