Dr. Richard Kube Performs Spine Surgery With Coflex Device at Southern Illinois Surgery Center
Dr. Kube, board certified orthopedic surgeon and founder of Prairie Spine and Pain Institute in Peoria, Ill., performed the minimally invasive, outpatient procedure at Southern Illinois Surgery Center in Marion.
Dr. Kube completed his medical degree and residency at the Saint Louis University School of Medicine. He conducted his fellowship at Spine Surgery, PSC in Louisville, Ky.
More Articles on Orthopedics and Spine:
Lock Haven Hospital, Martin & Suhey Orthopedics Partner for Orthopedic Care
Coastal Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Launches Concussion Program
Southern Orthopedic Surgeons Plan $4.9M New Orthopedic Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 2 legislative changes impacting ASCs — Oct. 21, 2016
- Anesthesia Business Consultants launches MACRA guidance platform: 3 notes
- IBD patients report high annual salary, educational attainment: 4 study insights
- Clinton, Trump talk Medicare plans during 3rd presidential debate — 6 highlights
- 38 ASC management & development companies to watch — 2017