Dr. Mark Scheffer Joins Martha's Vineyard Hospital
Dr. Scheffer is currently in practice with the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Group in Concord, N.H., and he will join the hospital's staff in July, according to the report.
More Articles on Orthopedic Surgeons:NBA Team Physician Association Names Dr. T.O. Souryal President
Dr. Michael Graham First in Texas to Perform Surgery With Secure-C Artificial Disc
Dr. Irvin Oh to Leave St. James Mercy Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Total joint replacement in ASCs: 10 years & counting for Pacific Rim Outpatient Surgery Center — 5 things to know
- 10 largest ASC chains in the US
- Panel favors AmSurg in non-compete controversy with physicians: 5 things to know
- AAAASF grants accreditation to Salmon Creek Plastic Surgery: 4 key notes
- eSutures moves to new headquarters in Mokena, IL: 5 key notes