Dr. Mark Scheffer Joins Martha's Vineyard Hospital
The Martha's Vineyard Times.
Dr. Scheffer is currently in practice with the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Group in Concord, N.H., and he will join the hospital's staff in July, according to the report.
More Articles on Orthopedic Surgeons:NBA Team Physician Association Names Dr. T.O. Souryal President
Dr. Michael Graham First in Texas to Perform Surgery With Secure-C Artificial Disc
Dr. Irvin Oh to Leave St. James Mercy Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About