Dr. Mark Scheffer Joins Martha's Vineyard Hospital
Dr. Scheffer is currently in practice with the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Group in Concord, N.H., and he will join the hospital's staff in July, according to the report.
More Articles on Orthopedic Surgeons:NBA Team Physician Association Names Dr. T.O. Souryal President
Dr. Michael Graham First in Texas to Perform Surgery With Secure-C Artificial Disc
Dr. Irvin Oh to Leave St. James Mercy Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Thursday — Feb. 11, 2016
- 3 hospitals/health systems with new outpatient surgery centers — Feb. 10, 2016
- California lawmakers reveal new health plan tax proposal — 6 insights
- Arizona House panel green lights children's health insurance bill — 5 takeaways
- 10 things to know about the UK physicians' strike