Dr. Mark Scheffer Joins Martha's Vineyard Hospital
The Martha's Vineyard Times.
Dr. Scheffer is currently in practice with the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Group in Concord, N.H., and he will join the hospital's staff in July, according to the report.
More Articles on Orthopedic Surgeons:NBA Team Physician Association Names Dr. T.O. Souryal President
Dr. Michael Graham First in Texas to Perform Surgery With Secure-C Artificial Disc
Dr. Irvin Oh to Leave St. James Mercy Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 5 fresh ideas for differentiating your ASC
- 5 recent ASC industry acquisitions
- Physician employment vs. private practice: 14 statistics on pay, satisfaction & more
- BCBSA report: Hip, knee replacement billing can vary widely in the same market
- The Surgery Center of Genesee County achieves accreditation