Dr. Jory Richman Joins Ohio Practice
Dr. Richman earned his medical degree from Case Western Medical School in Cleveland and completed his fellowship in spine surgery at Tulane and Louisville (Ky.) University. He has been the division chief of orthopedic surgery at UPMC Mercy.
More Articles on Orthopedic Surgeons:
10 Points on Orthopedic Surgeon Compensation
10 Recent Spine Device Launches & Patents
50 Spine Surgeons on the Move in 2012
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Where is private practice headed? Dr. Daniel Murray to discuss key thoughts
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Daniel Chung of Massachusetts General Hospital
- EndoChoice receives consensus rating of 'strong buy': 4 quick facts
- U.S. general anesthesia drugs market to reach $2B by 2020: 7 key trends
- Physician frustrations: 6 biggest stress points