Dr. Jory Richman Joins Ohio Practice
Dr. Richman earned his medical degree from Case Western Medical School in Cleveland and completed his fellowship in spine surgery at Tulane and Louisville (Ky.) University. He has been the division chief of orthopedic surgery at UPMC Mercy.
More Articles on Orthopedic Surgeons:
10 Points on Orthopedic Surgeon Compensation
10 Recent Spine Device Launches & Patents
50 Spine Surgeons on the Move in 2012
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- SCA partners with Dublin Surgery Center — 4 insights
- AmSurg Q2 earnings per share predicted at $1.20, Nobilis creates bundled payment initiative & more — 6 key notes
- 9 new ASCs and outpatient surgery centers in April 2016
- Joint Commission updates stance on texting orders
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories: April 25 - April 29