Dr. Jory Richman Joins Ohio Practice
The Herald Star.
Dr. Richman earned his medical degree from Case Western Medical School in Cleveland and completed his fellowship in spine surgery at Tulane and Louisville (Ky.) University. He has been the division chief of orthopedic surgery at UPMC Mercy.
More Articles on Orthopedic Surgeons:
10 Points on Orthopedic Surgeon Compensation
10 Recent Spine Device Launches & Patents
50 Spine Surgeons on the Move in 2012
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- California May Increase Oversight on Accredited ASCs
- 5 Statistics on Physician Assistant Annual Salary
- Dr. Glenn Cook's Surgery Center Incorporates TrueVision Eye Surgery Technology
- FDA Advisory Committees Recommend Approval for Vedolizumab as Crohn's, Ulcerative Colitis Treatment
- Dr. John Vargo to Serve as Principal Investigator of Evolution Esophageal Fully Covered Stent Clinical Trial