Dr. Jeffrey Postma Joins Lakeland Healthcare's Community Bone and Joint
St. Joseph, Mich.-based Lakeland Healthcare's Community Bone and Joint in Watervliet, Mich., announced that Jeffrey T. Postma, DO, an orthopedic surgeon, has joined its medical staff, according to a Southwest Michigan's Second Wave report.
Dr. Postma is certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery. Most recently, he served as chief of surgery at South Haven (Mich.) Health System, according to the report.
More Articles on Orthopedic Surgeons:
Dr. Michael Ciccotti Performs Knee Surgery on Philadelphia Phillies First Baseman Ryan Howard
Alaska Native Medical Center Names Dr. David Hightower Orthopedics Service Chief
3 Summit Orthopedics Physicians Offer Care at Apple Valley Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- FUJIFILM Sponsors 'One Million Strong' Initiative for Colorectal Cancer Prevention
- How Does ASC Location Affect Valuation? 15 Statistics
- Colorectal Cancer Screening Rate Rises 7% From 2008 to 2010
- AGA Collaborates With Alliance of Specialty Medicine to Push SGR Repeal
- ICD-10: A Step Toward Streamlined Medical Billing?