Dr. Jeffrey Postma Joins Lakeland Healthcare's Community Bone and Joint
St. Joseph, Mich.-based Lakeland Healthcare's Community Bone and Joint in Watervliet, Mich., announced that Jeffrey T. Postma, DO, an orthopedic surgeon, has joined its medical staff, according to a Southwest Michigan's Second Wave report.
Dr. Postma is certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery. Most recently, he served as chief of surgery at South Haven (Mich.) Health System, according to the report.
More Articles on Orthopedic Surgeons:
Dr. Michael Ciccotti Performs Knee Surgery on Philadelphia Phillies First Baseman Ryan Howard
Alaska Native Medical Center Names Dr. David Hightower Orthopedics Service Chief
3 Summit Orthopedics Physicians Offer Care at Apple Valley Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- "Joining an ACO, Being Employed by the Hospital, Immediate Benefits and Drawbacks and Long Term Prospects for the Spine Surgeon"
- ASC Payer Trends: Evolving Market Creates Opportunities for ASCs
- 4 Recent GI-Driven Center Openings & Technology Acquisitions
- CASA Welcomes 9 New Surgery Center Members
- Beverly Hills Surgery Center Hosts 1st Single-Site Robotic Hysterectomy in LA