Dr. Gabriel Phillips Joins Lexington Clinic at Saint Joseph Office Park
Lexington (Ky.) Clinic at Saint Joseph Office Park has added Gabriel H. Phillips, MD, to its medical staff, according to a Lexington Herald-Leader report.
Dr. Phillips is a neurosurgeon and his clinical interests include minimally invasive spinal procedures, spinal fusions, neurosurgical oncology and stereotactic radiosurgery. He is board-eligible in neurosurgery.
More Articles on Neurosurgeons:Dr. Elijah Wogu Joins Regional Medical Clinic in South Dakota
Dr. Juan Martin Joins Central Minnesota Neurosciences
Dr. Charles Nussbaum to provide Neurosurgery Consultations at Kittitas Valley Healthcare
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About