Dr. Fangxiang Chen Joins St. Anthony's Medical Center, Physician Organization
St. Anthony's Medical Center in St. Louis and St. Anthony's Physician Organization announced that Fangxiang Chen, MD, a neurosurgeon, has joined its staff.
Dr. Chen has completed a fellowship in minimally invasive skull base and endoscopic neurosurgery at the Barrow Neurological Institute in Phoenix, and he has completed additional complex spine training at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City.
More Articles on Neurosurgeons:Dr. Elijah Wogu Joins Regional Medical Clinic in South Dakota
Dr. Juan Martin Joins Central Minnesota Neurosciences
Dr. Charles Nussbaum to provide Neurosurgery Consultations at Kittitas Valley Healthcare
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Republicans pull AHCA: 7 key notes
- The out-of-network co-pay conundrum – To waive or not to waive ... And how?
- Mobile apps equally effective as in-person visit following ambulatory surgery: 4 things to know
- Ambulatory services market to increase at 6% CAGR through 2024: 5 notes
- Dr. Cheryl Pegus: 5 strategies to becoming a physician leader