Dr. Fangxiang Chen Joins St. Anthony's Medical Center, Physician Organization
St. Anthony's Medical Center in St. Louis and St. Anthony's Physician Organization announced that Fangxiang Chen, MD, a neurosurgeon, has joined its staff.
Dr. Chen has completed a fellowship in minimally invasive skull base and endoscopic neurosurgery at the Barrow Neurological Institute in Phoenix, and he has completed additional complex spine training at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City.
More Articles on Neurosurgeons:Dr. Elijah Wogu Joins Regional Medical Clinic in South Dakota
Dr. Juan Martin Joins Central Minnesota Neurosciences
Dr. Charles Nussbaum to provide Neurosurgery Consultations at Kittitas Valley Healthcare
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Fracture fragility programs help hospitals meet the triple aim for challenging patients
- Tatas working on digital health and wellness platforms — 6 notes
- University of Southampton to conduct study on nurse staffing: 5 things to know
- 11 things to know about ASC quality reporting
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Phillip Toskes of University of Florida