Dr. Fangxiang Chen Joins St. Anthony's Medical Center, Physician Organization
St. Anthony's Medical Center in St. Louis and St. Anthony's Physician Organization announced that Fangxiang Chen, MD, a neurosurgeon, has joined its staff.
Dr. Chen has completed a fellowship in minimally invasive skull base and endoscopic neurosurgery at the Barrow Neurological Institute in Phoenix, and he has completed additional complex spine training at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City.
More Articles on Neurosurgeons:Dr. Elijah Wogu Joins Regional Medical Clinic in South Dakota
Dr. Juan Martin Joins Central Minnesota Neurosciences
Dr. Charles Nussbaum to provide Neurosurgery Consultations at Kittitas Valley Healthcare
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Spring Creek Surgical Center receives AAAHC accreditation
- From physician to billionaire: Dr. Keith Dunleavy’s net worth tops $1B with healthcare data analytics firm
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories: May 16 – May 20
- 6 points of contention between Anthem & Cigna: Will it derail the merger?
- FDA clears Avantis Medical's Third Eye Panoramic for reuse after colonoscopy: 5 notes